Application

Discussion in 'Membership Application' started by jellyplz, Jun 11, 2017.

1. jellyplz

jellyplz New Member

Your name : Alex

IGN: jellyplz

A little about yourself: I spend my free time reading, gardening, and playing games. I really like sandbox games like Terraria and Sims 4. I work full-time and live in the city. I love going out and experiencing new things, but I'm also rather introverted. I'm looking forward to summer being over, because where I live it's pretty hot. I like the idea of a 21+ server and I really like all the rules. It's hard to find a server that has everything that I want, but this looks like it could be a very good fit. I also sometimes play modded Minecraft, I like the LitWR modpack.

2. Teddro

Teddro Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to KrumbledMC, jellyplz. Before you play, please read all server rules located at www.krumbledmc.com/rules.html

At spawn you will find a bank to sell your mob drops and gems. You can type “/kit welcome” for free starter gear and food. One time use only. When you venture out to build, please be sure to build 300 blocks away from other members’ builds. To help you, the live map can be found at map.krumbledmc.com/ We also have a tutorial on our website for the plugins we use. You can find that here: www.krumbledmc.com/tutorials.html Enjoy! :)