Community Town Project

Discussion in 'Community Builds' started by Mandasity, May 22, 2016.

1. Mandasity

Mandasity New Member

Hello everybody! You are all invited to come join the community build! I have a great place, a few biomes wide, that we can all use to make something really fun and exciting and I truly think that this town will have something for everybody whether you like to build big or small, build alone or as a team. The rules will be the same as the server rules, this page will be updated ofcourse if any issues come up. There are no themes, build whatever you like. Here is a pic of the livemap map.jpg

2. Mandasity

Mandasity New Member

These are just some of the plots available to be reserved and built:
    very large mountain ranges if you'd like to build with friends or neighbors
    large mountains if you'd like to build alone but still be part of the community
    a hilly savannah perfect for hobbit hole homes or tunnels
    a boring desert.. :/ lots of room for stuff. Not a fan of deserts.
    an ocean waiting for ships, ports, harbors, piers, lighthouses..
    A central welcome center that people will see when they first port here!
    A city on the vast central plains, perfect for those that just wanna build a simple house or building without committing a whole lot.
    several rivers for... river stuff!
    and finally the air. Tall buildings, mountains, nice sights.. why not build an airship or plane?

If you're ready to go explore then just head to (res tp comm) and look around. Plots will be made and posted soon but if you can't wait then feel free to reserve a spot with me and it'll be yours! But please understand that waiting too long may forfeit your spot for others. I don't see space being an issue though.. the place is huge.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    Buenos_Torches and Teddro like this.
  3. Mandasity

Mandasity New Member

Last but not least! We'll have a poll to decide what to name our town. Please suggest any names and the favorites will be put in the poll for people to vote.
    My idea is Cookie Krumbles
    what are your ideas?

4. Mandasity

Mandasity New Member

Here are a few photos of the mountains and hills one.jpg two.jpg three.jpg four.jpg five.jpg

Buenos_Torches likes this.
  5. Mandasity

Mandasity New Member

City center plots!Come build the thing!How about a statue dedicated to your greatness?Let your presence be known. plots1.jpg

Buenos_Torches likes this.
  6. Buenos_Torches

Buenos_Torches Administrator

I'm going to start building something here soon :)

7. D4rkGryph0n

D4rkGryph0n Moderator

I'm confused. What is the end goal? A town or just an area where ppl can show off their builds? Just trying to understand so I know whats appropriate to build here

Thanks

8. Mandasity

Mandasity New Member

Both! I encourage people to both live here or just visit. The only things really taken are the welcome center, the roads, and my single mountain. Every other mountain or inch of real estate is up for grabs including the water and the airspace. The area is massive and the only real drawback is that everything isn't linked with roads yet. If you're short on ideas on what or where to build I could give you a few ideas :) me personally I love the tall mountains surrounding the inner city. We also have some nice rivers all around and the sea ofcourse. And if a big mountain range or big project doesn't interest you, just grab a plot in the inner city and build a small nook to call your own.

9. Mandasity

Mandasity New Member

A brand new welcome center! Neso asking the important questions lol WC.jpg

10. Mandasity

Mandasity New Member

Where could our first road lead? road.jpg

11. Mandasity

Mandasity New Member

It has begun! Big thank you to Buenos Nachos and Teddro for their work! cc.jpg

12. master_jeb

master_jeb New Member

The desert may be a little mundane, but there is a desert village next to the river that we could easily expand and have some fun with. I've already started a fork of the road to head over that way, but ran out of jungle and stone brick slabs. There's also a little extra something on the road to the village.

13. Mandasity

Mandasity New Member

Ya I saw, good job! You accomplished a lot in a short time. I'm glad more and more people are building projects here :).
    Guys we need a name! Lets come up with some stuff!

14. Sanchen

Sanchen New Member

My fortress is half way done just south :p

[​IMG]

15. master_jeb

master_jeb New Member

The view from the tower in the desert village.

Attached Files:

16. master_jeb

master_jeb New Member

Creating a bazaar in the desert as a smaller version of the hilltop. Feel free to throw up a tent like mine, or a full building, we'll probably keep them smaller than they are in HTP, and keep them desert themed, but if you'd like to sell your wares, here's another spot to do so! First come first serve, I'm not marking plots because I want this area to feel really organic and kind of messy. Feel free to expand the are or change up the pavement!

/res tp Bazaar

2016-05-28_22.51.39.png Screenshot from 2016-05-28 22:52:55.jpg

Last edited: May 29, 2016