This is not a ban appeal ...

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Sverre, May 27, 2017.

1. Sverre

Sverre New Member

Hello
    I am currently serving time in jail, and I don't know the reason for it.
    Whenever you put someone in jail on the server some info would be good.
    How long, why etc. At least then I can appeal and plead my innocence. As it is now, I'm muted and in jail without understanding why. Please enlighten me! :(

2. Sverre

Sverre New Member

Helpful and responsive site this...

3. Kreskofter

Kreskofter Administrator Staff Member

Everytime you logged on, you would say. "Test" and then log off. Everytime you would do this, the console would throw errors. Every attempt to contact you while on the game, you would not respond.

4. Sverre

Sverre New Member

Ah, I understand. Thank you for that!
    I don't know why - but I logged on and everything was frozen, the animals did not move, I could not remove/place blocks, the "test" I wrote was to see if I could do anything at all. (I could not see any text). I assumed the server was broken. I then logged into another server since this one was not working, and everything was working OK. So I don't know if the error was with me or you.
    It was certainly not done on purpose.

So, I am deeply sorry for my serious and terrible offence, how long do I have to stay in jail for this?

And on another note, your jail system is not working very good, at least give the opportunity to ask a mod why online.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  5. Kreskofter

Kreskofter Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for the explaination. Since it appears you are having trouble, instead of the latter, you are now free without parole.
    As far as the jail goes, it is working as it should. When jailed, you cannot speak or get out of the jail.
    Communication is key. If you're having issues in game, you can reach us on the forums. We'll do everything we can to fix whatever issues that could be causing problems.

6. Sverre

Sverre New Member

Thank you.